From Argan trees in the woodlands in Morocco comes a nut that, when pressed, releases an oil that provides plentiful therapeutic benefits. Rich in both vitamin A and vitamin E, Argan oil is also full of antioxidants, omega-6 fatty acids, and linoleic acid.
Topical application of Argan oil boosts cell production to promote healthy skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles and keeping skin hydrated. It also nourishes hair follicles, repairing split ends and promoting healthy shine, while preventing dry, itchy scalp and dandruff. An excellent whole-body moisturizer.
- Absorbs quickly with no greasy residue
- Soothes and heals skin inflammation
- Cold pressed – certified organic
- Anti-aging, helps reduce fine lines and prevents premature aging
- Improves hair growth and gives relief to split ends
- Helps reduce stretch marks
- Helps improve cuticle health
- A non comedogenic fixed oil
Argania Spinosa (Argan) Seed Oil
HOW TO USE
can be used as a face serum to be applied once or twice a day. To use, apply several drops to fingertips and smooth over face in in an upward, circular motion. Take extra care around the eye area.
Pro tip – Serums can also be used on the hair, or mixed with essential oils to create a custom blend. These are also carrier oils and can be used as such.